- Students: 200
- Duration: 204 weeks
Computer Science Engineering encompasses studies on the design, analysis, implementation, and application of computer technology. Computing plays a vital role in all fields, including science and medicine, music and art, business, law, and human communication; hence, the study of computer science and engineering can be interdisciplinary in nature.
A computer engineer is responsible for constructing and managing an organization’s computer system and providing technical support to the organization. A computer engineer typically works in an office or laboratory environment as part of a team and enjoys a traditional work schedule. A computer engineer, who may be a software engineer, is responsible for developing, testing, and evaluating the software that enables our computer to work. They may help in the development of new computer games and business applications or even in the design of entirely new operating systems. Whether a student’s goal is to become a computing professional, DTI is committed to helping them gain the background they need to be a world class engineer.
Objectives & Outcomes:
• Provides the highest quality education so that students can cope with both undergraduate and graduate program.
• Provides state-of-the-art education.
• Establish a productive Computer Science and Engineering career in industry, academia, or government sector.
• Ensure career development in the field of computer systems engineering or software systems engineering.
• Students will be trained in such a way that they can work as a team member or be able to lead a team effectively.
• Students will learn the development of innovative systems and solutions using hardware and software
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer Fundamental
- Computer Application-1
- Basic Electricity
- Applied English
- Computer Application-2
- Basic Electronics
- Computer Workshop Practice
- Physical & Life Skill Education
- Programming in C
- Web Design
- Digital Electronics-1
- Electrical Device & Circuits
- Social Science
- Object Oriented Programming in C++
- Graphic Design
- Data Structure & Algorithm
- Web Development
- Digital Electronics-2
- Electrical Machines
- Discrete Mathematics
- Programming in C#
- Computer System Software
- Database Management System
- E-commerce & CMS
- Web Development Project
- Book Keeping & Accounting
- Environmental Management
- Programming in JAVA
- Microprocessor & Microcomputer
- Data Communication & Computer Network
- Computer Architecture & Peripherals
- Database Management System Project
- Computer Servicing & Maintenance
- Industrial Management
- Embedded System & PLC
- Mobile Apps Development
- Network Administration & Management
- Digital Marketing Technology
- Computer Engineering Project
- Information Management and Security
- Electrical Engineering Project
- Industrial Training
|Diploma in Computer Science Engineering Fees|
|Admission Fee||Tuition Fee
|BDT. 13,900*1||BDT. 2,000*48||BDT. 9,500*8||BDT. 1,85,900|