- Instructor: DTI WEB Team
- Students: 150
- Duration: 10 weeks
Electronic engineering has long been a pioneering field, with its roots in ground-breaking inventions in the late 19th and early 20th century including the radio, the telephone, and television. The modern-day field has morphed into a diverse and dynamic area, covering everything from mobile phones to robotics.
Electronic engineers are responsible for the design, development, and testing of devices, components or systems with an electrical power source. This area of engineering is often viewed as a subfield of electrical engineering. The distinction usually drawn between the two is the focus in electronic engineering on circuitry and design of individual components of a device, whilst electrical engineering is broader, centering on power generation and transmission. It is of note that many universities have joint departments for electronic and electrical engineering, due to their inherent interconnection.
Specialization in Electronics Engineering:
• Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products.
• Perform detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Direct the manufacture, installation, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes.
• Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions.
• Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
• Analyze customer needs and determine the requirements, capacity, and cost for developing an electrical system plan.
• Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
• Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair.
• Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Engineering Drawing
Physical education & Life Skill Development
Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Computer Application-2
- Basic Electronics
- Computer Workshop Practice
- Physical & Life Skill Education
- Advanced Electronic Devices and Circuits
PCB Design and Prototyping
Basic Communication Engineering
- Electrical Circuits & Machine
Principles of Digital Electronics
Networks, Filters & Transmission Lines
Electronic Servicing – 1
Business Organization & Communication
- Radio & Television Engineering
Electronic Measuring Instruments
Advanced Communication Engineering
Advanced Digital Electronics
Accounting Theory & Practice
- Electronic Measurements
TV Broadcasting and Studio
Instrumentation & Process Control
Microprocessor and Interfacing
Microcontroller & embedded system
Electronic Project -1
- Computer Control System & Robotics
Microwave, Radar & Navigation Aids
Industrial Automation & PLC
Electronic Project -2
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Industrial Training